My name is Harriet Green, and I’m honoured to have you visit my website today!
I am a Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter, Sister, Founder, Philanthropist and Global Business Transformer. My journey as a purpose-driven business leader has been shaped by three passions that intersect with one another: solving complex business problems, fostering deep inclusion, and promoting a culture of lifelong learning and innovation.
Over the past three decades, I have built a reputation for driving business transformations across the globe, and I have been recognised for my achievements and impact in various ways. Since 2020, I have been a Global Top Voice on the LinkedIn Influencer Programme and I’m currently working on a number of Purpose-led Community Projects to make a positive difference in the world. You can discover more about my professional experiences here and my purpose and impact here. I also currently Coach and Mentor 33 Leaders from around the globe and different industry sectors.
My raison d’etre in work and life is to:
- Drive meaningful debate on topical issues we face globally – climate chaos, AI ethics, women in the workplace, etc.
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion – as an active LGBTQ+ ally, mentor and founder of schools for Youth with Potential in Thailand to advance education.
- Create positive global leadership – as a coach and mentor for intergenerational talent, and an active Chair & Board Member.
- Advocate for innovation led growth – by founding purpose driven initiatives, leaning into change and transformation and understanding digital disruption.
- Encourage holistic wellbeing – through yoga, cycling, reading and other hobbies and activities!
As well as my professional pursuits, I am also dedicated to personal growth and self-improvement. In recent years, I have taken steps to prioritise my wellbeing, incorporating practices such as yoga, meditation, tandem cycling, and running into my daily routine. These actions keep me healthy in mind, body and soul, as well as create new experiences from travel to new friends and personal growth.
My current mission in life is to stay mentally and physically well, be creative in using my voice, experiences and knowledge to make a positive impact on the biggest issues the world is facing and repair the fabric of society wherever I can, through purpose led commitments in the spirit of Tikkun Olam.
I would love you to take a moment to browse through my website and reach out to me with any questions or insights!